Big Green Egg
The Original American Designed Ceramic Cooker!
Click here for Grill Carts
We want to introduce you to our “EGGstraordinary” products for enthusiastic outdoor chefs. Whether your a beginner or a master barbecuer, you can learn about the five size options to select the EGG that is ideal for you. We have all of the EGGcessories that are available here at the Outdoor Living Center in Warsaw, Indiana.
We invite you to come in to the store and have a firsthand look. Find out why we recommend using natural lump charcoal, see how easy it is to assemble the EGG and learn cooking techniques from a highly successful Big Green Egg chef.
And if you’d still like more proof that the EGG is for you, just visit the The EGGhead Forum and find out what a multitude of “EGGheads” (dedicated owners of the Big Green Egg) who cook on it daily have to say about their experiences and their evaluation of this incomparable cooking appliance.
Complete Outdoor Cooker
The Big Green Egg has unparalleled cooking flexibility. You can grill steaks and chops to the perfect degree of doneness, cooking at temperatures up to 750°F for steakhouse searing. But if fallin’-off-the-bone ribs or a tasty, juicy brisket is on your menu, the EGG will maintain a low temperature of 200° to 250°F for the low-and-slow smoke cooking that develops wonderful flavor while tenderizing the meat. Whether searing or slow cooking, prepare the entire meal on the grill by adding any of your favorite vegetables to the cooking grid. If you’re longing for cornbread, biscuits, a freshly baked loaf of bread or even a warm pie or cobbler to complete your meal, the EGG bakes better than a brick oven.
The simple secret to temperature control is the easily adjustable dampers that let you maintain accuracy within a few degrees. The exterior temperature gauge gives precise temperature readings of the cooker’s internal temperature.
The EGG is the most unique barbecue product on the market, with unmatched flexibility and capabilities that surpass all other conventional cookers combined. It is a smoker, a grill and an oven and you can cook literally any food on it year around, from appetizers to entrees to desserts.
- Fast lighting — ready to cook in 10 minutes with no lighter fluid
- Ceramic walls retain heat with accurate temperature control and no hot spots
- Fuel efficient so there is no need to add more charcoal while cooking; unburned charcoal can be reused
- Constant tending not required; with enclosed cooking there are no grease flare-ups
- Withstands temperature extremes from -0° to 1800°F
- Can be used year around, even in freezing temperatures and rain
- Surface stays cooler and is safer around children than metal grills
- Weatherproof ceramics won’t rust
- Handsome, decorative and unique design
- Produces the juiciest, most succulent food you’ll ever taste